· 1/3 cup Tahini
· 5 tbsp New Leaf Maple Birch Syrup
· 3⁄4 cup Almond flour
· 1⁄2 cup + 2 tbsp Rolled oats
· 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
· 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
· 1⁄4 tsp salt
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2) Combine the maple and tahini in a bowl. Make sure the tahini is not thick and chunky. Stir the tahini before you add it, so it is creamy.
3) Add the almond flour, oats, salt and mix well until combined.
4) Add the chocolate chips, chopped walnuts and mix again until combined.
5) Use a cookie scoop or a tbsp spoon to scoop out balls of dough and place them in a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
6) Flatten the cookies slightly and bake them in 350 F for 12 minutes.
7) Remove the cookies, let them cool and store it in an airtight container.