· 1 cup all purpose flour
· 11/2 tsp baking powder
· 1⁄4 tsp salt
· 2 tbsp maple balsamic fir
· 1 tsp vanilla
· 2 tbsp melted butter
· 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon powder
· 1⁄4 tsp cardamom powder
· 1⁄4 tsp all spice powder
· 1⁄4 tsp ginger powder
· 1 cup milk of choice
1) Combine all the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
Add the milk, maple balsamic fir syrup, melted butter, vanilla to a bowl and mix everything.
2) Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine gently. Do not over
mix the batter.
3) Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
4) Heat a nonstick griddle and grease it with little butter/ oil.
5) Pour the batter to a plastic bottle with a narrow mouth or add the batter to a
piping bag. You can even use a small spoon to pour the batter if you wish.
6) Pour small dots to the hot griddle and when you see bubbles starting to appear
flip them and cook it on the other side.
7) Serve warm with a generous drizzle of Maple balsamic fir syrup, chocolate chips and fruits.